Sunday 10 May 2009

Unhappy Mother's Day

Wouldn't any mother feel unhappy on Mother's Day when she tried to teach her children about wise spending and commented that they do not feel the pinch when they spend needlessly because they did not have to earn the money, her children replied that she, a homemaker, did not earn the money either --- implying she has no right to teach them about monetary things!!!! Well, I was that mother today and I have been deeply wounded! May God grant me the healing I need! I will focus today on showing love to my aged 85 year old mother, who lives with me, instead!

Today I wish there is no Mother's Day because at least I will not expect to be appreciated. When you do and you are not appreciated, it is a huge diasppointment. When you do not expect any appreciation and it comes to you, you will be pleasantly surprised and you will feel you are at the top of the world!

No comments: