Monday 5 November 2007

Eternally Grateful

Praise the Lord, O my soul;
All my inmost being, praise His holy name.
Praise the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all his benefits-
Who forgives all your sins
And heals all your diseases,
Who redeems your life from the pit
And crowns you with love and compassion,
Who satisfies your desires with good things
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
He made known His ways to His people.
He does not treat us as our sins deserve,
For as high as the heavens are above the earth
So great is His love for those whoe fear Him;
As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
Psalm 103

O Lord God, I am so awed by all You have done for me! I really do not deserve all the kindness You have been showing to me. Indeed I can testify that you constantly satisfy my desires with good things. You have given me a wonderful husband and four lovely children. You have supplied me with a comfortable home and enough finances for my children's education. You give me plenty of time to do things I enjoy, especially because you have supplied me with a good domestic helper. You have placed into my life many caring friends whom I can laugh and cry with. You have indeed blessed my life so much that I am etenally indebted to You. I give you my heart in return. Take me, I am Yours.

No comments: