Thursday 1 November 2007

Prayer of rededication

Dearest Lord God,

Today is the first day of November 2007 and I thank you for the beginning of a new month. I recommit myself to serving You whole-heartedly throughout this month. I want to submit my will to Your will and I surrender all my rights to You. All I have is Yours, use them as You please. I want to seek Your heart - to know and feel your heartaches and pains as well as your joys and pleasures.

The reading of Psalm 100 today encourages me to shout for joy to You, Lord and worship You with gladness. I am to come before You with joyful songs. Lord, please sustain my joy in You, even when my hormonal levels are abnormal or when I am tired. I want to know that You are GOD - in control of all, throughout my experiences today and everyday. I am so glad that I am Yours because You made me! Thank You for being so good to me and for loving me so faithfully and unendingly.