Monday 8 October 2007

Joy

Dear Lord Jesus,

I pray that You will give me the gift of joy. Let the spirit of joy rise up in my heart this day and may I know the fullness of joy that is found only in Your Presence.

Whenever I am overtaken by negative emotions, surround me with your love. Teach me to say, "This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it"(Ps 118:24) Deliver me from despair, depression, loneliness, discouragement, anger, or rejection. May these negative attitudes have no place in me. May I always decide in my heart, "My soul shall be joyful in the Lord. It shall rejoice in His salvation"(Ps 35:9)

Plant Your Word firmly in my heart and increase my faith daily. Enable me to abide in Your love and derive strength from the joy of the Lord this day and forever.

Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins
to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for
some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

my website: Grcvb