Friday 21 September 2007

Be the person God created me to be!

Dear Lord God,

I pray that You will pour out Your Spirit upon me today and anoint me for all that You've called to be and do. May I never stray from what You have called me to be and do . I do not want try to be someone I am not.

Deliver me from any evil plan of the Devil to rob me of life, to steal away my uniqueness and giftedness, to compromise the path you have called me to walk, or to destroy the person You created me to be. May I not be a follower of anyone, but You. May I be a leader of people into Your kingdom. Help me to grow into a complete understanding of my authority in Jesus, while retaining a submissive and humble spirit. May the fruit of the Spirit, which is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control grow in me daily. May I find my identity in You, view myself as Your instrument, and know that I am complete in You. Give me a vision for my life and a sense of purpose about what You have called me to do. May my commitment to being who You created me to be enable me to grow daily in confidence and Holy Spirit boldness.

Amen.

Please feel free to pray this prayer for yourself and your loved ones.

No comments: