Thursday 20 September 2007

New look

Guess what? I have just dyed my hair. Naturally, my hair is dark brown. I am getting more and more grey hair, so I decided to go the saloon to dye it into a brown colour. But the result is not what I had wanted. A reddish brown colour!!! Please do not faint when you next see me. Why did the colour turn out to be so different from the one the manufacturer says it would? My husband was obviously shocked to see me with that hair colour but he was too polite to say anything negative. My friends dare not say anything and perhaps that means it is so bad they better not comment on it lest they offend me.

Half of me wants to redye it to black, the safest choice. But the other half enjoys the change and wants to see how a different hair colour changes how people treat me. It is quite fun to see the reactions! Maybe I will keep it for a while and change the colour when the grey hairs are obvious again.

No comments: